Friday, December 18, 2009

this or that?

today so boring. im so sorry Patricia, i couldn't go out today. maybe i can go out sunday :D or monday :D. anyways, today usual, nothing special. just wake up at 11( :D ) then 11.45 go eat lunch. haha. then my brother angry at me beacause of something i said...*sigh* he so irritated easily.

i think i change my blogskin 3 times already. -.- it's like so difficult for me to choose one skin that i like. but i think im gonna stick with this one. except that i dunno how to put music. D: bummer rite? and my father says that the picture is so lame. but i still like it. and how do you put a picture at the welcome page??? man, i wish cheng chin was at my house. she know how to do everything. (:

listening now. better days. goo goo dolls.

So take these words and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

johlinn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home