Monday, March 29, 2010

on top of the world.

Look up the stars are fading
And I am still here waiting
To see you again
Be with you my friend
Well, the moon is gone forever
I hope you're up there somewhere
I'll see you again
Be with you my friend

Cause all the roads they lead to where you are
And all the street lights shine like they were stars


Let's spend tonight on top of the world
We can do anything
We can be anything

Look out across the water
This is of lonely daughters
And mothers who care
But just can't be there

Swear that I will see you someday
I have to find a way
To show you I care
But if you're not there

So I'd follow where the roads to where you are
The street lights they will guide me to the stars

My heart's empty without you
Sometimes I don't know what to do
And I need you tonight
I'll fall asleep n it's alright
Close my eyes and
I'll be by your side

Let's spend tonight on top of the world
As real as it seems
You're only in my dreams


listenting to. on top of the world. boys like girls.
johlinn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home